The Business Research Company uses a range of advanced research techniques depending on the project requirements:
- Primary research techniques to identify people who matter, persistently and persuasively engage with them and maximize what we learn from each discussion.
- Advanced secondary research techniques to find information others miss and access to third party and proprietary datasets.
- Large-scale data gathering and normalising, classifying and content authoring.
- Driving efficiency through technologies e.g. web crawlers, spiders, text analytics.
- Filtering and statistical analysis on large data sets.
- Financial and operational analysis using chartered accountants and CFAs.
- A range of project-specific research techniques such as physical tracking, reverse engineering, social media monitoring or mystery shopping, to find the information our competitors don’t reach.